Handwriting Analysis Letter S Lowercase
Graphology and Consciousness Amplitude
Handwriting Analysis Letter S: In this category, Graphology is letter by letter. Although letters are studied separately and individually, our intention is to transmit that each letter, isolated, does not represent the whole or the personality of the writer.
The shape and connections of letters one with each other reveal the personality, confirming what has been analyzed throughout the text altogether.
This topic is reminded at all times, in order not to arrive to mistaken conclusions. Everything must be interpreted according to the graphical environment being presented. In order to understand what the graphical environment is and when it is considered positive or negative.
Also read: Handwriting Analysis Chart
Handwriting Analysis Letter S lowercase. If we observe the strokes of letter S lowercase in particular, we will see that, according to orientation in space and the graphical vectors, this will speak about the writer in many senses.
Letter s ascends moving forward. Descends and moves backwards
Handwriting Analysis Letter S lowercase. Classic and traditional graphology associates letter s with “moral consciousness”. It is confirmed that the degree of “open or close mindedness” of a person is expressed through this letter. Also, the relationship with money, honesty, generosity and selfishness. It also reflects saving capacity, laziness, lack of will or tenacity to close a topic.
What is the degree of “open or close mindedness”?
Close mindedness or lack of ideas reduces our possibilities of accepting different points of view that are different to ours. On the other hand, consciousness amplitude allows us to accept new paradigms and opportunities to consider life from another point of view. This produces the consequent enrichment through self-experiences or from others, allowing to develop internal values.
Also read: Graphology Basics
Different versiones of Letter S Graphology
- Handwriting Analysis calligraphic letter S: Personality with a sense of economy. Practical sense, serious, realistic, cautious and meticulous. “Conscious” person. (Figure 1).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S starting in curves and a big loop: generosity, sympathy and giving. (Figure 2).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S with a small loop: Honesty, familiarity, sensitive to ethical principles. If ending in a curve, it means the individual has capacity for adjustment to reality. (Figure 3).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S closed with a loop: In this case, generosity is limited. Need to control expenses. Adjusts to reality through practical sense. (Figure 4).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S with straight initial stroke: Combative person, little social adjustment. Inopportune. (Figure 5).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S arched: Similar to number 2. Cunning, agile, haughtiness and pride covered behind an innocent attitude. If the letter starts in a lower zone, we add theatrical skills and an attitude of a fake actor to our interpretation.(Figure 6).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S: Without final stroke: This means an open letter S. An individual that spends without worrying. Bold and resolved, great generosity, amplitude from points of view. If the graphical environment is negative: rushed person. Might not be self-worthy or might not grant self-importance. Unable to collect the fees that correspond. (Figure 7).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S final stroke with leftward connection: Ability to “use” others. Few scruples. Gets what he wants without consideration. (Figure 8).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S final stroke is a spiral: Selfishness, greed, cleverness, unproportioned ambition. If writing is accelerated, shows aggressive character. Belligerent. Rebel. (Figure 9) if it is the final stroke with a small loop: Selfish consciousness that hides intentions. This interpretation is emphasized when writing is angled. When the final stroke invades the inferior zone, we are before a very materialistic personality.
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S regressive final stroke: individual who suffers unpredictable fits of rage, contradictory. Gets angry. (Figure 10).
- Handwriting Analysis Letter S progressive final stroke: fighting spirit, combative consciousness, generous. Amplitude for criteria. (Figure 11).
Graphology Letter s: Shape
Handwriting Analysis Letter s according to its SHAPE: Letter s, according to its shape, can be open, closed, curved or angled.
Handwriting Analysis Letter s
- Open: If this open S is accompanied by a simple way of writing, without unnecessary decorations, we are before an individual with an open moral consciousness. Sympathy, generosity. If excessively open, may be wasteful. (Figure 12).
- Closed: When letter S is closed at the bottom, it indicates cautious, reserved, moral consciousness. Lack of ideas, foresighted individual, retains money. (Figure 13).
- Curved: Adaptation, sympathy, generosity. If the graphical environment is negative, it may indicate fatigue. (Figure 14)
- Angled: Self-love, narrow consciousness, possessive tendencies, accumulates money, saves for himself, greed. If the graphical environment is negative, it indicates uncertain honesty. (Figure 15).
- Triangle-shaped: If angles form a triangle, we are before a rigid and intransigent consciousness. If apart from angled it is narrow, it reflects selfishness, narrow mindedness, inability to sacrifice for others. Rigorous when judging others and himself. Need for money turns into an attitude of excessive honesty. (Figure 16).
- Arched: Tiredness that may go from little vital energy to stress symptoms. It may be found among intellectual or dishonest individuals, if accompanied by a negative graphical environment. (Figure 17).
- Letter S printed: Good intellectual level, intelligence, esthetic sense, originality, culture and independence (Figure 18).
- Letter S malformed: Indifference and laziness.
This is the end of this article about Handwriting Analysis: Letter S, stay on this website in order to learn more about Handwriting Analysis Signature.
Find more articles and examples in our original website www.grafologiaypersonalidad.com
Translation: Ulises Ibarguren