Handwriting Analysis Letter T
How do you cross your “T”s?
Handwriting Analysis Letter T : Letter T is the letter of will, leadership qualities and intelligence.
Handwriting Analysis: Letter T is one of the most important letters of the superior área of
handwriting. A lot has been said about letter t as an indicator of will in individuals. It also
provides information on the ability to carry out the goals that have been set, firmness in
postures and persistence for the achievement of ideals. But, attention. It is not the only
letter that reveals impulse of will. The latter may be observed in other graphical
movements: in letter r, in the accent mark of letter ñ, in the superior angle of letter s and
in the final angle of letter v lowercase.
In letter t, the four movements of graphical space are executed: up-down, left-right.
Also read: Sex drive and letter g in Handwriting
Handwriting Analysis Letter T Lowercase
Handwriting Analysis Letter T: Letter T is conformed by a cross that is composed of: A stroke moving from the top downwards vertically that we call upper extensión or stem and the bar, which is the horizontal stroke from left to right.
In graphology, letter T is studied in both strokes. The stem or upper extensión and the bar:
The stem from the psychological point of view, symbolizes the energy with
which the individual affirms his personality, firmness in conviction, personal assurance
and flow of energy in projects.
The bar of letter T represents the will with which the individual moves forward upon the
obstacles that are in front of him and the energy used to impose his personality.
Drawing the bar takes effort and attention. It is a conscious process that contributes to
the legibility of the letter.
Shape of the Stem
- Handwriting Analysis Letter T: If the stem is straight and firm it is associated to firmness in thoughts
and ideals, moral straightness and affirmation of personality. Equilibrium between
project and fulfillment. (1)
- If the stem is straight with a curved base, it is interpreted as firmness
without abruptness. Flow of energy in fulfillment of projects that, upon contact with
reality, it is attenuated or softened. (2)
- When the stem of letter T is curved, we discover an individual who is easy to influence, kind, tolerant, with a certain degree of weakness. If the curve is too big, it may be a sign of apathy. (3)
- If the stem passes the base of the line and its base is angled, it reveals
conclusive and categorical reactions. Temperamental discharges, lack of self-control
and loses control. The angle indicates from criteria independence, firmness up to
intransigence, stubbornness and obstinacy. If the angle formed at the base is acute:
energy and determination that may become abruptness. On the contrary, if the angle is
obtuse descendant: demanding and tough sexuality. (4)
- If it does not reach the base of the line, it symbolizes shyness and inhibition. (5)
- When the initial trait is long it is interpreted as a need to base himself in past
Handwriting Analysis Letter T: Inclination of the T-Stem
- Vertical stem: Predominance of the rational over the emotional. Reflection. (7)
Rightward stem: Predominance of the affectionate area over the rational. Good canalization of desire and fulfillment. (8).
- Exaggerated rightward stem: passion, lack of objectivity in projects. (9)
- Leftward stem: Inhibition, shyness, distrust, which affects fulfillment of desire. (10)
Pressure of the T-Stem
- Thick pressure: Energy for projects.
- Thick pressure moving downwards towards the line: Accented sensuality and materialism.
- Thin pressure : Weakness in spirit and little virility for projects.
Also read: Handwriting Analysis letter S
Height of the T-Stem
- Upper extension of equal height than other upper extensions: Tendency to grant
seriousness to what he puts forward, equilibrating what is put forward and what is
- Unequal upper extensions: Variability in plans. Imbalance between what is put
forward and what is achieved.
- Upper extension taller than upper extensions in other letters: This parameter is of
great utility in selection of personnel. It indicates compromise in realization at a
- Upper extension shorter than upper extensions in other letters: In harmonic writings, this may indicate suffering. Does everything with excessive seriousness and compromise. May turn to masochism (if accompanied by firm and angled pressure).
- Very tall upper extensions: Qualities of leadership. Tendency to impose his will upon others. Excessive imagination that borders utopia. Rebellion towards rules,
- Very short upper extensions: It means excessive self-control. Little will for fulfillment, little ambition. Lymphatic temper.
Characteristics of the T- Bar
Handwriting Analysis Letter t. In the bar of letter t, the following aspects are studied: Height, how much the bar
advances (degree of advance), dimension of the bar, direction, regularity, shape and
Also read: Graphotherapy Change your Handwriting
Handwriting Analysis Letter T. It indicates the level of submission of the individual (if short) or imposition (if tall).
- Over the vertical stroke. Does not touch the upper extension: Tendency to
rebellion against standards, to impose his will upon others, exaggeration,
eagerness of power, desire to lead, insecurity, thoughts that flow. (11)
- Placed high: Qualities of leadership and imposition, authoritarianism,
despotism, delirium and greatness. (12)
- Placed at a middle point: May submit or impose himself towards others,
depending on what is convenient for his job or in his daily life. Balanced will
and energy. (13)
- Low T- bar: Submission, obedience, humility, modesty, spirit of sacrifice.
Suitable for directed occupations. Subordinate, easy to influence, fear,
loneliness, depression. (14)
Progress of the T-Bar
Handwriting Analysis Letter T. Progress is related to the progress of the dot for letter i. It means introversion when placed on the left and introversion when placed on the right.
- On the left, outside the downstroke: It symbolizes introversion, fear. When t is not crossed at all: carelessness, forgetfulness, physical weakness, bad health, hastiness, and impatience. Person who does not have the time to worry about details. Generally, when the t bar is missing, we check for other corroborating signs, such as inclined writing and diminishing size of the middle zone letters toward the end, if those signs are present, we say the uncrossed t bar stands for speed. (15)
- On the left, without separating from the downstroke: Excessive cautiousness and reflection. Doubts and hesitation. (16)
- Centered: Reflection, self-control, objectivity. (17)
- On the right: Decision, action. (18)
- Overly towards the right: Impulsiveness, thoughtlessness, impatience. (19)
Dimension of the T-Bar
Handwriting Analysis Letter t. Size of the t-bar provides an idea of the containment and repression of the individual.
- Short T-bar: Symbolizes repression, self-control, persistence, uses strength in a
rational way. Thinks and reflects before acting. Ability for concentration, regulates impulses, uses his abilities in a rational and patient way.
- Long T-bar: It means impatience, initiative, tendency to cover more than what is possible. Will driven by impulses. Lets anger dominate him. Does not mean he has a greater will, but that he wishes to have it and lacks reflection. Curiosity, enthusiasm, vivacity, initiative, impatience to finish what has been started.
Eagerness of leadership and command. Capricious personality. If end is sharp: tough personality, difficult, irate, furious, sarcastic, caustic, categorical. May be a sign of evil.
- Bar that connects two ”T”s in the same word: quickness and ingenuity. Ability for summarization, simplification, impatience and impulsiveness.
Direction of the T-Bar
Handwriting Analysis Letter T: The direction of the bar represents how secure the individual is when facing others.
- Bar facing upwards or ascending: Personality that opposes the environment that
surrounds him. Tendency to discussion. Wants to be right. Combative will, ambition,
contradiction, rebellion, aggressive tendency. Antagonist by nature. (20)
- Bar facing downwards or descending: Stubbornness. Holds on to his ideas and
beliefs, declining will, pessimism, laziness, discouragement, inferiority feelings. (21)
- Horizontal T-bar: Knows how to recognize his errors, equanimity, firm will, tenacity,
persistence, common sense, security. (22)
Handwriting Analysis Letter t: Regularity of the T-Bar
- No T-Bar: Laziness, failures will, little momentum after their achievements, lack of vigor, lack of energy, unable in decision-making. If the writing is good level: ease of synthesis, originality, independence of thought, quickly in the embodiments. (23)
- With equal and regular bars: constant and persistent personality. (24)
- With uneven bars: Represents volitional immaturity variable character. (25)
Shape of T-Bar
- Circle shape: Whim, does the easy, avoids effort. (26)
- Connected to the following letter: Persistence, dynamism, deduction. (27)
- Double bar: Duplicates efforts, brings strength out of weakness, secure will, great determination, aggravated tenacity. Does not mean that the individual has more will, but that it is a sign that he is compensating guiltiness feelings or insufficient will or weakness. (28)
Pressure of the T-Bar
Handwriting Analysis Letter T. Represents will power of the individual.
Find more articles and examples in our original website www.grafologiaypersonalidad.com
Translation: Ulises Ibarguren